Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 minute ago, nicksaviking said:

Murray hasn't been good, but I also can't really point to one thing that he's doing bad either. 

I'm not going to spend a second defending him, but the offense is looking awful because the O-Line is brutal, they can't get any rhythm because of brain-dead penalties and I don't think KOC has a cohesive game plan.

A lot of the penalties are because they can't get lined up properly or timing is off, which I feel comfortable putting on the QB without other info

He's great at hitting his TE from four yards away from a clean pocket, so I do have to give him that

Posted

And these political ads aren't helping my mood any either.

Why am I getting ads for the Texas senate race? The wife of one was on basically admitting her husband is a bad guy, but saying Texans have to vote for him or risk turning over the senate to 'the other team'.

Posted
1 minute ago, The Great Hambino said:

I would give up the entire 2027 draft for Herbert.  And I think he's mildly overrated

This defense is clearly Super Bowl ready. They’ve been carrying our team the first 4 games 

Posted
2 minutes ago, The Great Hambino said:

Burning a timeout because you can't get the team lined up properly coming off a dead ball ... 

Koc or Murray fault? Koc gets the plays in slower than anyone in history. 

Posted
2 minutes ago, Mike Sixel said:

Koc or Murray fault? Koc gets the plays in slower than anyone in history. 

The play came in late. Murray was slow to get guys set up, but it was mostly on KOC from my view.

Old-Timey Member
Posted
Just now, The Great Hambino said:

Hockenson had the Dolphins +10

Just don’t fumble the snap(s)

Posted
Just now, nicksaviking said:

Hmmmm, I guess he'll get lauded for the slide to run out the clock, but it seems going up by 12 would have put the game away anyway.

Wait, he could have scored, to go up by two scores?

Old-Timey Member
Posted
Just now, nicksaviking said:

Hmmmm, I guess he'll get lauded for the slide to run out the clock, but it seems going up by 12 would have put the game away anyway.

Because Miami stupidly called 2 timeouts within 12 seconds of the 2 minute warning 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Twins community on the internet.

×
×
  • Create New...