Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Recommended Posts

Posted
4 minutes ago, nicksaviking said:

I think McCarthy is the most physically gifted QB, but I don't think he understands the nuances of the position at all. They had to take out all the over the middle passes out of the playbook the last half of 2025 because he couldn't understand timing and couldn't (wouldn't) layer the ball or put any touch on it.

Murray stats are awful for multiple years now. He's clearly not good. 

Community Moderator
Posted
1 minute ago, Aggies7 said:

What happened to mayfield?

Thumb injury on his throwing hand. Might be dislocated, but it looked kind of floppy, so maybe broken.

Community Moderator
Posted

As much as I'd prefer it, I can't see this team giving Murray only the one game, particularly when next week is the offensively awful Dolphins.

And honestly, Murray, Wentz or McCarthy, it probably doesn't much matter if Jefferson is out. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Twins community on the internet.

×
×
  • Create New...