Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Recommended Posts

Posted
17 minutes ago, Blyleven2011 said:

I’m not a big fan of Cleveland or Chicago but you have to be impressed with the white Sox …

it’s a good story always when you go from losers to winners …

someday I hope the twins can be a more consistent winning team ..

That starts with being a winning team.

Posted
Just now, Aggies7 said:

The fact that the Sox haven’t clinched a series at home since 1906 is bleeping ridiculous. This was their best shot in 120 years and it just imploded 

there done ,   Guardians  r  a  better all around team

Posted
1 minute ago, Aggies7 said:

The fact that the Sox haven’t clinched a series at home since 1906 is bleeping ridiculous. This was their best shot in 120 years and it just imploded 

They got the yips, eh?

Posted

For some reason, I’m getting ads for political races in Ohio during the commercials. Yes, I still have cable. I don’t live in Ohio.

Posted
Just now, Aggies7 said:

Not a fan of the long bleep games we’ve been having.

walks  will do that , 

Posted
25 minutes ago, Vanimal46 said:

Almost 11 PM for east coasters like you. Woof

Yeah wanted to see the end of the padres game last night and it was about midnight and only the 7th inning I think.

Posted

Baseball is unpredictable , one bad sixth inning , will White Sox have enough pitching in the deciding 5th game …

was a good back and forth lead changing game early …

Posted
51 minutes ago, Aggies7 said:

For some reason, I’m getting ads for political races in Ohio during the commercials. Yes, I still have cable. I don’t live in Ohio.

I’m getting commercials for Canadian businesses …

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Twins community on the internet.

×
×
  • Create New...