Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Recommended Posts

Old-Timey Member
Posted
3 minutes ago, mrmpls said:

Jenkins and Lewis both o-fer  so far ,   other than Luke this game us awful

Clemens and Bell have the rbi.

Posted
5 minutes ago, mrmpls said:

we can still win 76 

77 depending on which Kremer shows up.

Will Sabato get an opportunity to rack up his first hit?

Posted
8 minutes ago, djvang said:

Ober didn't help his cause tonight.

Good thing his defense was on their toes or they wouuld have got killed. Rockets all night.

Posted
6 hours ago, djvang said:

Huh? The throw from LF to 3B is a lot shorter than from RF.

Exactly.

That's how bad Revere's arm was.  I saw him two-hop the ball to the cutoff man - I don't think it was a unique occurrence either.

You give up on Revere ever stopping a runner from taking an extra base, and at least try to salvage something in LF.

I hope Keaschall's arm isn't as bad as that, but that would be one rationale for RF.

Posted
11 hours ago, ashbury said:

Exactly.

That's how bad Revere's arm was.  I saw him two-hop the ball to the cutoff man - I don't think it was a unique occurrence either.

You give up on Revere ever stopping a runner from taking an extra base, and at least try to salvage something in LF.

I hope Keaschall's arm isn't as bad as that, but that would be one rationale for RF.

Keaschall threw a three-hopper to 2B from the warning track last night. It rolled the last 10 ft. Too bad because he's such a good hitter. They need him in the lineup. 

Posted
14 hours ago, mnfireman said:

Every young ball player needs to watch how Keaschall plays the game....

But don't watch him throw.😲

Posted
14 hours ago, RpR said:

Twins have no one to replace him.

I'm torn on keeping him. He can only be DH. Lots of DPs but 90+ RBI. 

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Twins community on the internet.

×
×
  • Create New...