Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

TCanWins

Verified Member
  • Posts

    55
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by TCanWins

  1. This was my first year as a Twins fan and I had no expectations so I was happy enough - I would have loved it if they made playoffs but they weren't going to compete meaningfully so they best they can do is give us hope for 2027, and I think they did that. I would say I have more hope at the end of 2026 than at the start. Cut some dead weight and let the kids play and there will be something worth cheering about most weeks of 2027, shortened season or not.
  2. 77 depending on which Kremer shows up. Will Sabato get an opportunity to rack up his first hit?
  3. Fizzlesticks. That was a wet blanket of a game after yesterday. Keasch providing the shining light finishing the year strong at least
  4. Interesting strategy for a pinch hitter. Taking a 3rd strike over the plate on a 0-2 😆
  5. Jenkins hitting streak ends. He shouldn't have cut his hair, he lost his strength
  6. The 3rd strikes way out of the zone for Lee are a killer. He needs to fix that over the off season. Way above or below, either way he'll swing
  7. Sure, why not keep letting Ober get knocked around the park when the bp is mostly fresh and he's not going to be a starter next year. The bats are having a scheduled off day after yesterday anyway! Old mate off the IL who hasn't gone more than 45 pitches his last 3 outings is pitching for his life
  8. Wild pitch for good measure. I see your 2nd innings yesterday and raise you one
  9. That troublesome third out. There's not much of a velo gap between the fastball and the slower offerings. Double after double after double! I've never seen 4 doubles in an innings before so there you go. Cya Bailey! 👋 It's Ober
  10. I feel like Lee at third and Jenkins and Rodriguez in the outfield have all made noticeable defensive improvements to the team. Keaschall is getting comfortable in the corner and sticking catches he would have dropped earlier in the year. Culpepper TBD with a number of errors as he settles in but his offense is encouraging. A catcher who can cut down some stolen bases would be huge. Overall I like the direction they're heading in.
  11. Ah man I worked it out. They think it's 'closer' as in make the margin closer / nearer, not as in close the door! Semantics.
  12. It would be funny if it said "[pitcher] intentionally struck out Royce Lewis". And he just adds 3 pitches to his count 😂
  13. Rosario is the last one I'd like to see take some swings at major league pitching but I can't wait until next year
  14. I do like ERod coming on to pinch hit for Martin there. Would have like to see him to more than 3 pitches and not strike out looking but hey, can't win em all. Just need someone to pinch hit for Jeffers 😆
  15. A lot of our games have been lost from 1 bad inning lately, our only hope has been if they send out a tired bulk reliever and we capitalise on his third inning before they pull him.
  16. I keep thinking the same. And then half the time they're the only guys getting RBI's 🤦‍♂️🫪
  17. At least Bell will come out and hit a solo homer now that the game is over
  18. I'd much rather see Rojas bulk relieving, hit as many homers off him as you want, at least he's learning and we're investing in youth. Why bring Rogers out to blow the game out?
  19. Another disappointing trend I've noticed is that the Twins seem to get "pitched to" most games according to Shelty in his post game interview, but our pitchers can't seem to "pitch to". Just seems our bats keep getting beat, we can't just be a team who only hit pitches from pitchers who can't pitch.
  20. I will never understand the reasoning behind Ober's 90mph "fastballs" over the middle of the plate 🤷‍♂️
  21. Going be tough when he flew out on AB 2 and 3. And 4. But at least he didn't strike out chasing out of the zone or looking
  22. I guess you can afford to walk Bell and Lewis when Kreidler and Caratini are up next 🤦‍♂️
  23. Is it just my observation, or do Twins batters seem to only be able to hit off 4th/ 5th starters and bottom end bp arms? That explains the 1-2 wins every 4-6 games. Can't hit against 1st/2nd starters or top end bp guys. Can only capitalise on the bottom end guys if they get lucky and the balls fall in the right place in gaps. Hope they can fix this next year
×
×
  • Create New...