Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

ziggy

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,960
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by ziggy

  1. I have friends near Sacramento so I might take you up on that offer!
  2. I'm watching the game using a veecee device, Rangers channel and it's about 5 minutes behind the action.
  3. Did the team exceed my expectations? Yes But only because my expectations were so low to begin with.
  4. I guess it is something to celebrate. I am glad they FINALLY called up some younger more althelitic players. Now if they quit with the attitude that anyone can play anywhere and start playing good defense things will organically improve. This was a lost season and Tom P refusing to admit that in order to 'inspire confidence' in the fan base wasted next year as well by refusing to play the young guns in a meaningful way so they can adjust to the big leagues. As has been mentioned on this forum, pick a direction.
  5. Good thing his defense was on their toes or they wouuld have got killed. Rockets all night.
  6. Eovaldi reminds me of Carl Pavano.
  7. looks like they opened up the high dollar seats to surfers.
  8. well, they got the crookedest number 6 now!
  9. my gosh, sweet spot hitting every at bat.
  10. looked like he was playing the whack a mole game on the second pitch.
  11. hey now they have not gotten to the crookedest number 6 yet.
  12. do those hits sound as solid at the stadium as they sound on TV?
  13. I volunteered when our town hosted a bunch of town team state tournament games a couple of years ago. It takes many hands.
  14. https://youtube.com/shorts/dyTvDm41MDY?si=SLvuoVwS8hyYDtUA
  15. well, I'm not as good as I once was but I'm as good once as I ever was.
  16. Beautyrest, I think from Serta. It's been so long since I bought it and I can not find the tag. I have bought 3 of them since we slept on one in a high end hotel 20 years ago. Pillowtop.
  17. We may differ on the style of music, but I also love women who are opera trained singers. My preference is just a little more rock focused like this. Then you'd like McBryde in concert. Her music can not be defined to a category. Lots of rockin guitars. I have the option of Twins broadcast or Rangers so I'm listening to the Rangers even though it's about 30 seconds behind. The Ranger crew is not as excitible as Provich.
  18. they play the best lineup against the teams in the playoff hunt in order to be fair to all teams in the hunt. It's a respect thing between managers.
  19. sounds like Jackson is in line for a multi-year contract.
  20. I can't help but wonder if Lewis and others' development would be different and better if they were'nt so focused on their arbitration numbers and focus on being more of a team player. Paying them upfront is a gamble but makes sense on multiple levels.
×
×
  • Create New...