• Create Account

Hopefully, someone can get to work to delete the Coinbase and other Spam-Orama on the Blog Section here at TD.
Meanwhile, I sure hope Josh Donaldson does NOT bat 1.000 with and OPS of 2.000 this season.

You know about the little 'Report' button at the bottom of posts, yes? That's the best way to alert the staff about spam.

Hopefully, someone can get to work to delete the Coinbase and other Spam-Orama on the Blog Section here at TD.
Meanwhile, I sure hope Josh Donaldson does NOT bat 1.000 with and OPS of 2.000 this season.

Hey, strum -

Yep ... we saw, we conquered ... at least for this morning. We have been having a bit of an issue with spammers in the blogs. Working to get that resolved. We resolved the issue of them proliferating the forums, but more difficult with the blogs. Anyway ... one of us usually gets to it at some point every morning, or when they pop up.

For future reference, you can ask any question about the site here in the Questions forum here:

http://twinsdaily.com/forum/13-questions-about-minncentric/

Or PM one of the moderators (me, glunn, spycake, Hosken, nicksaviking, Chief, stringer, diehard) or Brock.

Or, if you click into the blog or the poster profile, you can use the report function.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience ... hopefully this won't continue much longer. But we do work to clear them out every morning (most come in the overnight hours). This morning's work was a bit more than usual, but hopefully we will get this resolved soon.