Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

glunn

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    10,696
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by glunn

  1. Pinch hitting is allowed in this game?
  2. The away games have been better, because the Twins have not had to pitch the 9th inning.
  3. Walking 3 batters is one inning is not good.
  4. I hate the red uniforms. It's too hard to tell the good guys from the bad.
  5. I thought that Jepsen seemed competent in the closer role last year. I wonder how his closer stats stack up.
  6. If Perkins does not perform better soon then I believe that Jepsen should get a chance at being the closer.
  7. Moderator note -- Brock posted this in yesterday's game thread and people need to cooperate. "game threads are meant to be light and fun enjoyment of the game. If you're going to complain about every move made by Molitor, Ryan, or even TC the Bear, do not be surprised if a moderator asks you to tone it down and/or leave the thread if you keep it up. We all make fun of the team and/or complain but if that's all you're going to do, reconsider why you're posting in the thread at all. This is entirely at moderator discretion and consistency will be applied when and where we feel like it."
  8. It would be nice if the Twins could keep it going for at least an hour and wear out the KC pitching staff.
  9. The Twins are the only team in the AL without a win. Hopefully that will not be true for much longer.
  10. These reports are one of the best things on TD. Thanks in advance to the excellent writers who provide this for our community.
  11. My moderator powers/skills are insufficient to change that but I was able to insert a note at the top of the post. Hopefully Brock can do better.
  12. One expert is predicting that Park will be the AL rookie of the year. http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/eye-on-baseball/25533630/mlb-predictions-for-2016-divisions-postseason-world-series-awards
  13. According to the Twins' website it appears that the roster is now fully set. Duffey and O'Rourke were the last 2 cuts. http://m.twins.mlb.com/news/article/169575372/twins-tyler-duffey-ryan-orourke-sent-down
  14. I am sorry to hear that Poulson did not work out. I was hoping that he could harness that 100 mph fastball.
  15. I would advise caution in the near term. I have been told by a credible source that the S&P is likely to dip below 1,600 this year.
  16. Our posting policy is pretty clear on all of this - http://twinsdaily.com/topic/8228-twins-daily-comment-policy-latest-revision-september-2013/ If you cannot be civil then please stop posting on TD.
  17. #1 At Angels Stadium in Morneau's final year. Next to the Twins dugout the first row is gated. I scalped some tickets on that row. Kids who wanted autographs had to hand their items to me and then I set them up on the rail for Morneau to sign. We got to chat a bit and I told him that I hoped that he would be re-signed by the Twins and he said that he hoped so too. It turned out that he was let go at the end of that year. This was my first and only interaction with a MLB player. Morneau seemed like a really nice person. #2 I wish that I had been able to attend the game where Tovar played all 9 positions.
  18. Great article, Seth. Mitch sounds like he has a great mindset. I hope that he continues to work hard enough to advance.
×
×
  • Create New...