Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

cmoss84

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    1,262
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by cmoss84

  1. And yes, when the ump is all over, it messes up the hitters.
  2. I just got a thumbs down for saying this umpire is bad. And it's gotten worse.
  3. I hate umps. Sorry. Time for tech to take over.
  4. Ryan had 14/14 first strikes up until Oliveras. You'd think he would get a border line call that has a big piece of the strike square.
  5. Am I the only one who thinks Jeffers looks like Mad Max? Can't remember the actor's name...
  6. Many of you might want to look into a device called a super box. I live in CA and have 2. Few hundred bucks but worth it. Watch pretty much anything and very mobile.
  7. Still want Luzardo. Maybe that brings his stock down a bit 🤔
  8. Bad calls on both sides. But don't ruin your reputation (Curtis Granderson) by saying a pitcher is pounding the strike zone after 2 terrible calls.
  9. Okay. Sold. 2.5 years of prime cut SP. I wouldn't give up Jenkins...unless 1 for 1. We have the firepower in minors. We are a playoff team. Do it!
  10. OBP? Leadoff power? Where they want him eventually?
  11. We're going to have to wait until a playoff team has a catcher get hurt...they get desperate...and...?
  12. I think it's a conversation of Buxton vs. Max. Can't keep both for that $. If we can find a suitor for Buxton...then I offer Max the QO. 50/50 if he takes it or signs one more contract elsewhere. I could see Buxton waiving no trade clause to play for Acuna-less Braves in hometown.
  13. IVB. Didn't know that was a thing. Neato I think stat geeks are inventing and naming their own categories like humans do with stars though.
  14. Out of curiosity...from the people on here who don't like the trade: what would you have traded for a player similar to Polanco (and salary)? Would you have wanted that player in the first place? It very much looks like we came out, at the very least, even on the entire deal. And we have potential from who we received. How much potential does Polanco realistically have left?
  15. First game of the year. Double down the left field line. Please hand me a beer.
  16. Not sure if they would sign or not...but: -Thor -Alex Reyes -Adelberto Mondesi -Matthew Boyd/Clevinger -Brad Hand Who would you target?
×
×
  • Create New...