Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

howeda7

Verified Member
  • Posts

    3,436
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by howeda7

  1. No. Get them up here and let play every day for 3 weeks at a minimum. The offense is dead right now. It can't really hurt. They have try something.
  2. The County Registrar used to charge by the letter in those days. The Pohlad's have always been thrifty...
  3. Maybe he and Josh Bell can slip on the same banana peel.
  4. Especially once Buxton is back. You know he won't be available every day.
  5. Yes. They have to get to September 1st with a limited bench though. Non-zero chance they end up trying to pass him through waivers at some point and lose him for nothing.
  6. Surprised they didn't trade Jackson. But I'd still demote Gray and Roden for Culpepper and Jenkins tonight.
  7. He's a free agent I believe.
  8. The 2027 bullpen sets up decently: RH: Hoffman, Morris, Gomez and two or three of Zebby Mathews, Sands, Raya, Culpepper, Anderson, Adams, Festa (still might like to add a FA) LH: Banda, Funderburk and perhaps Rojas (I think he should stay a starter)
  9. Maybe, but it's not cheap pitching. I like Bailey Ober as a guy, but if he's really throwing 86-87 you wonder how much longer he can last.
  10. Twins taking on $3.5 million for Hoffman. About $8.5 million added this week.
  11. I have a sense they will non-tender one or the other depending on who pitches better down the stretch. I don't think they will pay both of them ~$7 million next year.
  12. Now that we're all in, go get the SS too.
  13. Dasan Hill, Klein and Pena (not sure who that is)? per Doogie.
  14. I hope Hoffman is the new closer. It feels like the clock is starting to strike midnight on Gomez. I'd like to move him to the 7th inning.
  15. Trading Larnach off an already struggling offense is a funny way of "going for it"...
  16. That's not happening.
  17. He could be the back-up catcher next year, but I don't think it's worth having a short-handed bench for another month when you can easily acquire someone similar in the off-season.
  18. If they're not trading Jeffers or Caratini, shouldn't they trade Alex Jackson at least?
  19. Not trading Larnach is just like making a trade.
  20. I'm afraid Falvey, accidentally traded the jet to Toronto at last year's deadline.
  21. Take the bird in the hand. The only other argument is Culpepper would be cheaper, but if the Twins are stretching to reach the new $150 million salary floor, that doesn't matter much.
  22. That's why I don't think that's accurate. I suppose it could technically be changed as part of the CBA negotiation itself though. There's also a question of whether they will drop service to free agency time to 5 years (seems likely) and if so, for whom it will be effective.
  23. I've seen speculation that all teams might hold back players because 2027 would burn a year of service time if the whole season is lost to the lockout. I believe service time "tolls" in that case and would not count? At least that's what a I recall from the last work stoppage.
  24. If it's something like Culpepper and a 15-20 prospect, I would do it.
×
×
  • Create New...