• Create Account

Sounds levels on Bally Sports North

ScottyB

Has anyone else noticed that the sound on Bally Sports constantly fades in and out. It’s not my tv, no other channels fade like this. It drives me crazy. I use my remote to change the sound levels, but it goes from way too loud to so quiet you can’t hear. I tried emailing them, but got no response. I’m hoping someone from the channel sees this and fixes the problem.

15 hours ago, ScottyB said:

Has anyone else noticed that the sound on Bally Sports constantly fades in and out. It’s not my tv, no other channels fade like this. It drives me crazy. 

Yes! I stream games on AT&T on my Roku device. It just randomly fades out. Wasn't sure if it was my internet or the app. 

If it is present on multiple providers, it could indeed be a Bally issue.

If email isn't responsive, you could try tweeting at them to get their attention. (I have a Twitter account just for various customer service inquiries.) If you could get a little video clip of the problem, you could attach that to the tweet too.

https://twitter.com/BallySportsNOR

5 hours ago, Parker Hageman said:

Yes! I stream games on AT&T on my Roku device. It just randomly fades out. Wasn't sure if it was my internet or the app. 

Interesting. I also stream on AT&T but using Apple TV or an iOS device and have never had this problem. 

• 4 weeks later...