Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

cmoss84

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    1,262
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by cmoss84

  1. Jax and Duran are still under control for 3 more years. Have to keep those guys unless someone gives a hell of an offer.
  2. A little off topic...but...I would trade: Correa, Miranda, and Buxton (about $53 in '25 and about $48 in '26-'28) for Arenado and Winn (about $33 in '25, $30 in '26, and $20 in '27) I think this would benefit both teams...
  3. You think all of those teams would rather have those SS than Correa? Perdomo 3HR. 37 RBI, .718 OPS Winn is a nice player with a little more upside. Was Fitzgerald a flash in the pan? Moot point, as they already were scared off by CC's health. Boston could go either way. Neto could easily switch positions. I would say it is a long shot we trade CC, but not impossible. How about Arenado and Wynn for Correa and Buxton? :)
  4. 3-way tie between Willi, Ober, and Jax.
  5. 1) Bob & Jakob Dylan: Let's mend this father and son relationship and bring Robert Z back to MN for his final years. 2) Elan Musk: If we relocate, might as well be Mars. 3) Ryan Reynolds & Hugh Jackman: Reynolds has shown interest in buying a sports franchise-why not bring along Wolverine? 4) Packers' model-but we become Juicy-Luicy heads. 5) Ashley and Mary-Kate 6) Jenna Bush Hager and Barbara Pierce Bush: ownership/leadership in their genes! 7) Tiki and Ronde Barber 8) Beyonce & Jay-z's twins: Sir and Rumi Carter 9) da Waltons (cheaper labor = cheaper tickets/beer prices?) 10) Bernard Arnault (richest person on the planet...why not). We can give away fashion and cosmetic products every game to increase wife attendance,
  6. Rumor has it a Robert Zimmerman-led group is knocking on the Pohlad's door.
  7. $15/year for 4 years isn't that bad. Age 31-34 seasons. I could see a team like the Mets trading for him.
  8. Have some Angel buddies here in southern CA...they wont be able to watch for first time.
  9. Buxton, Larnach, Paddock, and Julien get traded...clearing $ and room for our prospects to come up.
  10. Tito signed with Reds. We missed a GOLDEN opportunity.
  11. Was thinking the exact same thing. If they fire everyone, does that get fans off of their back and buy them time to not spend money?
  12. Yeah...this might have worked better. But I'm going to shotgun a beer for good luck. 🍻
  13. I'd actually consider having Thielbar as the opener in this one, then Festa. Edwards, Norby, and Burger all hit RH pitching better, and it would shorten the game an inning. But I digress. Will be fun to watch Festa in a big game situation.
  14. I'd say hiring Francona or Bochy would make difference. Other than that who knows.
  15. You just gave me a thumbs down for writing this...then wrote it yourself. Good night everyone! Go Twins!
  16. If you read my prior post my main point was he has taken 329 plate appearances away from others this year. This is far bigger than today. But if you really want me to answer your question, I would say Wallner, Larnach, Keirsey, Keaschall, or Erod.
  17. Well the difference is Julien and Lee are young and getting better (or at least deserve a chance for the opportunities). Margot is old and on his way down. Get over it. You are a comedian.
  18. You're right Mr. Vanimal. He should be batting leadoff for us right now. And he had no influence on any of our losses with his amazing season. I have no idea what else to say. I'm baffled by some of you. All good. Everyone has a right to their own opinion.
  19. @RpR Does Margot belong on a contending MLB roster? On any MLB roster? Maybe the White Sox? I really want to know your thoughts on this.
  20. True-the offense has been horrendous. When an entire team goes into a funk, someone has to provide a spark. Was never going to be Margot. His offense has stunk the entire year...he took 300 ABs from others. When the season comes down to less than 5 games, these things count. I have no idea how people are defending him...or Rocco for playing him...or the FO for not cutting bait. Beyond me.
  21. How do you think his teammates feel about him (Margot) getting so much playing time and not producing? it has to be incredibly frustrating...
×
×
  • Create New...