Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Irishman

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,172
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Irishman

  1. I’m predicting less than 75 wins. Too many injuries already.
  2. Twins looked bad. Still too many Ks! Very disappointing.
  3. Very embarrassing! Not very good news!
  4. MLBPA always whines all times. I’m sick of it.
  5. Twins looked awful today. It is going to be long, long, long season.
  6. Nothing excited about Josh Staumont! Sigh?
  7. Twins executives are expected to cut the payroll. Why cut payroll? That's not competitive. I believe Twins will fail miserably.
  8. Sonny Gray signed with St. Louis Cardinals. Twins get 1st round pick for losing Gray in FA, right?
  9. Starting pitcher Sonny Gray signed with St. Louis Cardinals.
  10. Looks like Ks will persist!!!!
  11. I think Rod Carew was 1st baseman after Harmon Killebrew signed with KC Royals.
  12. My wish list are: Cut Ks and bad “chase” swings. Hitting coaches let go. Buxton stay healthy. Find elite cleanup hitter. Find one or two elite Starting pitcher(s). Trade Polanco and Kepler.
  13. Both hitting coaches Popkins and Hernandez need to let go! Bring Rowson back!
  14. Did Baldelli challenge the 2nd base umpire?
  15. Way too many Ks and bad swings! Gotta stop!
  16. Home plate umpire favors Astros tonight. Looks like Twins is not going to win tonight.
  17. Astros are still cheating……. Once cheater, always cheater…..
  18. I think Twins would stay put for now. Trade Sonny Gray would not surprise me!
×
×
  • Create New...