Gotta start somewhere. Lots of positives this year. The playoff losing streak ended, a road playoff win, a series win also. It's a good base to start from. Things are building here and I fully expect long sustained run of playoff caliber teams
I am proud of this team. They battled they gave it all they had and came up short. The future is bright, this team will be back in the playoffs next year . I have complete faith in that
I'm not gonna look winning or losing it's still negative either way. If I was watching in a bar or at the game with some of these posters it would be a horrible experience
Once Thielbar was in the game he had to face at least 3 batters. Chapman was #2. Bringing Thielbar in got Kiermaier out of the game. Worked out pretty good didn't it?
Everyone needs to step up. If Buxton and Correa don't lead this team by hitting they aren't going anywhere. There has been some signs of life but nowhere near enough
Ok
It's put up or shut up time for the players,the coaching staff, and the front office. If they don't win the division and at least 1 playoff game The Pohlad's will have to clean house.