I'm glad they kept Molitor. It seems silly to mess around with a cohesive team atmosphere with great chemistry. Dozier came right out and said he supported Molitor 100% and also said he speaks for the entire team when he says that. I love the new analytical approach to things in baseball but I sometimes think focusing on only that component blinds people in their approach to coaching, instructing, managing, etc. (I'm going to post a topic on this subject soon). At this point I think a more qualitative approach to managing a young team is better than a quantitative approach. Molitor does provide a unique perspective after playing for 20 years. He most likely has been apart of toxic clubhouses and cohesive clubhouses. After all these years in baseball I would bet he's learned what not to do as well as what motivates a team (analytics aside). As a Manager, either of baseball players, employees or soldiers it's his or her job to get the most out of their people and guide them in the direction you want them to go. I also don't think he earned the players respect this year but he earned it last year. Close relationships and mutual respect are usually forged in difficult times not great times...