Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

djvang

Verified Member
  • Posts

    561
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by djvang

  1. I've got a feeling the Vikings will regret trading JJ. I'm not a big fan of his but you can never have enough QBs. Injuries happen.
  2. We're in a season ticket group in the Legends Club. We go to 8 games a year. People criticize those who still go to games for giving money to the Pohlads. I don't think about the Pohlads when we go to a game. Yes, the Twins were disappointing but we saw 6 playoff teams. If I didn't think it was worth it we wouldn't go.
  3. Anyone else tired of those Liberty biberty ads? Instant mute.
  4. He just strikes me as a phony. Which I could overlook if he would produce consistently. Which he doesn't.
  5. He can work on improving his fundamentals but unless he can do something about his weak arm I'll continue to say he should be in LF. I know, broken record.
  6. Any plans that include Buxton as anything more than a part-time player are delusional.
  7. Agreed. They've also tried to do the same with Lewis, who strikes me as a complete phony. But every team does this as a way to generate fan interest. And sell jerseys.
  8. Morneau just talks too much. Shut up for 5 seconds!
  9. Provus & Morneau are optimistic about next year. Gee, didn't expect that.😚
  10. I wouldn't mind having him back. But the feeling is that he'll be gone.
  11. That's called running yourself out of an inning.
  12. I don't see the point of playing Lewis now.
  13. I'm torn on keeping him. He can only be DH. Lots of DPs but 90+ RBI.
  14. Keaschall threw a three-hopper to 2B from the warning track last night. It rolled the last 10 ft. Too bad because he's such a good hitter. They need him in the lineup.
  15. Twins out of challenges. Look for the strike zone to expand for them.
×
×
  • Create New...