Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

LastOnePicked

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,959
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by LastOnePicked

  1. That's probably the real rot. We've changed GMs, managers, coaches, rosters. The one constant is the Pohlad heirs - people with no real interest in baseball, no urgency to grow the business and no understanding of how to build a winner.
  2. I'll admit that I wanted to see a rebuild, sure. But it's hard to argue that trading a third of a team's active roster and jettisoning your marquee SS was just "business as usual." I mean, Joe Ryan was nearly traded that day as well. Come on. This was more than the usual Taylor Rogers swap.
  3. Okay, but it's not like we beat the '27 Yankees. In fact, not even like the '26 Yankees.
  4. Way to make it interesting, Nance. We need extra innings.
  5. Jenkins to Emma: "Guess who's batting eighth tomorrow?"
  6. It's entirely possible he won't convert those into saves, though.
  7. A gaping hole might be okay. Pitch-framing skills aren't really needed anymore, and it's not like our catchers are currently throwing out base-stealers. The ump should be able to keep a lot of pitches from going to the backstop. It'll be fine.
  8. 1st HR off a 37.4 mph pitch in a blowout. 2nd HR off a 100.9 mph pitch with the game on the line. Kid loves the extremes.
  9. That's fair. But his at-bats certainly don't seem all that professional lately.
  10. Depending on how Pablo recovers, that might happen even if they do.
  11. Just have him start his games in the second inning. Easy fix.
  12. I know WPA is an advanced stat and that it's probably pretty insightful in all kinds of ways. But, man, I'd give Lewis like a -.99 on this one.
  13. Relax, you're just having a nightmare. It's called the Twins 2026 season.
  14. "We owe the fan base something. We owe our veteran and star players something. And we owe this organization something. And that something is hope." - Tom Pohlad, Dec. 2025 This seems like a pretty clear statement of direction that came directly from ownership. We fans have no true insider access, but the little glimpses we get can sometimes give us a decent idea. That's the idea I got, at least. Tom Pohlad realized that completing the rebuild would be bad PR, and he chose to gamble. I thought it was a foolish gamble then and I still think so now. I have no idea what ownership is thinking about 2027 - we'll all have to wait and see.
  15. Maybe the real 94-loss team was the friends we made along the way.
  16. Way to ruin the first Walker Jenkins Signature Game, fellas.
  17. He did strike me as a little lucky earlier in the season.
  18. Two teams well out of contention. Ump would rather this all be decided by a coin flip.
×
×
  • Create New...