Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

HrbieFan

Verified Member
  • Posts

    587
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by HrbieFan

  1. Agreed, but we are locked into Bux. We can dump Larnach or Kirilloff without cost
  2. Hope he doesn't do the bat flip and sit and watch his HRs in the pros. If so, he will be dodging plenty of inside heaters
  3. At some point availability has to trump potential and that goes for Larnach and Kirilloff. IMO the 1B spot is wide open and ready for someone to step up. Is that Kirilloff, Miranda, Larnach or some FA.
  4. I woke up with this opinion. Didn't like it last night, but availability is huge. Polanco might finally be healthy, but the Twins have to gamble. Wish we had snagged an upside SP, but a 7th/8th inning RP and a potential #5 SP helps us more than a 2B. Is Castro back to backup at CF and 2B?
  5. This FO has been adverse to that type of signing. I wish they had locked up Royce for 6+ years thus off season. Don't see the moves being correlated at all
  6. Watch out, the BA haters will come after you. I agree with you, at some point he needs to make more contact and get more balls in play
  7. I'm going with option 3, don't trade either. Polanco will most likely be better at DH than 2B or 3B going forward, he would be the one I would move as part of a deal for a proven arm.
  8. Big Polanco fan, so I'm for keeping him as long as we can. If we are failing to compete come mid July, he will bring a handsome package
  9. And too bad we didn't go pitching the following year and get Bobby Miller. How different this team would look with Miller and Carrol holding down 2 spots. Don't know how the Dodgers do it, but they sure seem to hit on a high % of late first round picks
  10. Could Canterino be our Varland of 2024? Give us some juice and nasty out of the pen?
  11. Great read! Anyone know where his upper velocity is at?
  12. 100% H no on Stroman! Well, unless he signed for under $5m
  13. Only dumb if we don't get MLB ready talent.
  14. I'm intrigued by what our analytics team could do for Giolito. He has the arm and the arsenal, not sure if he has what it takes between the ears.
  15. 100% agree with this take! We have in house options until Kirilloff comes back. I'd also expect us to bring in a guy or 2 in February that hasn't gotten a MLB offer.
  16. Rodriguez would be a solid addition at that price. He seems like a guy that is getting better. Nola would be a dream, doubt he leaves the city of battery throwers.
  17. Twins would be stupid not to listen to offers, though I would not sell low. We have needs in the OF, SP and pitching prospects. If I can get a starting RH OF and a pitching prospect, I'm moving him
  18. Is he healthy? Did he need surgery or just rest? He didn't have a great year with the Saints either
  19. Unless the Cards will take a package of Miranda and a couple 15-25 ranked prospects, I'm staying in house. Options include: resign Solano as part of a platoon, give Larnach a 1B glove now, slide Julien, keep Farmer, or give Chris Williams a shot. Maybe Williams can be our version of Christian Walker.
  20. I'm locking up Lewis first. Even with his injury history, I'm in for an 8 year deal with Royce
  21. Farmer should be good trade bait for a team in need of a reliable SS/3B and IF depth. I'm keeping Castro and trying to get him to shave some money with a 2 year $6m deal. Acala is the only other one I'm even considering.
  22. And removes any question about picking up Polanco's option. Maybe Larnach needs to grab a 1B glove
  23. If I'm Rocco, I'm pinch hitting for overrated boy with the bases loaded
  24. Not sure how much coin you had in 91, but I didn't get my bag phone until 1995 and charges were $2 per minute or more. Pagers weren't just for drug runners then either. Parents could still spank you and they didn't end up in jail. Kids behaved, you feared teachers and respected your elders. You were also happy to get job.
×
×
  • Create New...