Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Wedman13

Verified Member
  • Posts

    487
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Wedman13

  1. This is absolutely hilarious....well done. I've never heard of this guy. He was with the Boston consulting group? Haha great post!
  2. I am convinced PE just owns it all and force feeds us what makes money. I tell my wife that when she listens to Noah Khan and she tells me to shut up. So I shut up. Go twins!
  3. Funny. The power is being the only guy/gal in the outfield, facing no crowds for anything, and just chuckling at those in the champions club. But I'm odd that way.
  4. Curious and not being provocative and your posts are great but what was he supposed to say? "Our industry sucks and it's hard to compete with teams that have 10x our revenue. the rest of us minor league towns try to develop and just deliver a good fan experience?" it is not 1987 of 1991 and everything has changed. So yes regarding the twins I look forward to 2027 and arguing about a 70-75 win team. And for the next 25 years. Let's develop them and hoard injured superstars and 33 yr old maybes and get after it!
  5. Preach. I'm sure Buck is a fine fella but he is constricting the organization. he is. And anyone cannot tell me if his salary wasn't doubled (which at the deadline it would have been) he wouldn't accept the no trade thing. So dumb. Zoll should have moved him and I mean that positively for both the organization and Buck. If he doesn't care about winning or $ , it's not loyalty but a major red flag. Sorry. He wasn't living in a rental away from his kids in Georgia for half of what his value was. Zero superstars, aside from Mike Trout, do that. Do better Zoll Pohlad and buck and trout just my opinion
  6. and that is 100% fair. I completely, absolutely agree. Leave game threads to talk about.... maybe.... a game? I didn't think TD was a stream of thought place to inject pro-pohlad or anti zoll comments at every chance. But I could be wrong. lets go emma
  7. Can there please have a "Zoll sucks no matter what and has no plan" thread so others can join a game thread to see how the game is going and enjoy? Same story every day
  8. Guessing this is your sarcasm I hope. Jeffers sucks. Had a good 1/4 of a year. 💯 should have been traded. Well done on getting someone going :) let him walk
  9. Fair, but they tried. From what were told, Houston balked.
  10. He and Karchard , who just happened to use identical language. Now its literally every thread, even in a good game. Zoll sucks, blah, blah. All opinions matter but not in every single thread regardless of topic. I'm so surprised it's allowed.. but maybe gets clicks. Tonight seemed like a good win, that's why I wanted to check the game thread (I'm not plugged in) But then here we go, again...... same thing every single night. check in tomorrow.... 'Zoll, Kriedler, Jackson, Clemens, Bell". 💯will be spewed. Snd the might. But Can we just not enjoy a pretty cool win when pielipp and Jenkins fate well? Can there just be a standing 'why Zoll sucks' thread' all of us don't need to read daily?
  11. Every single dang thread.... I think folks understand your point by now. Was looking forward to a game thread, not Groundhog Day.
  12. 'A plan' ... every thread. Cmon HK. 'A plan' its a catcher. Our org depth is the best it's been. Throw Diaw and jackson back there. What was our record pre Jeffers and post injury.
  13. I'll admit I had to read this 4 times. If you would have told me the Pythagorean Theorem was gonna come out tonight, I would have taken the under. Well done!
  14. And last year they got 4-5 actually legit prospects plus Vahn Lackey.
  15. So Zoll should hear an agent say 'we won't waive it' and believe that? It was Zoll's job to extract max value of the assets he has. If he just rolled over at that moment, when Buck was crushing it, thinking it would help the franchise, or sell one more hot dog.... bad call. His value was sky high. But ok, I guess. Zolls job was/is to negotiate and while I could be wrong, if someone extended Buck 2 more years at $30m a year, the agent would have said heck yes in a moment. Those here that believe otherwise, I believe, are being naive. Do I know? Of course not. Does $60m matter for someone who is on a bad team, in a state he doesn't live? I believe I do. Just opinion
  16. You are so wrong on this topic, respectively. It's a player option. He 💯 woukd have enticed contending team. He and his agents aren't dumb. Trade, and we'll extend the $. He doesn't live here, maybe kinda like it but no ties at all to a losing club? And if does that's an issue at the ASP we could have gotten a great deal but most here wete 'gotta twin forever.' Well that's why you got Fedko, Roden and Kriedler. if you think money and winning doesn't talk, well....
  17. Yes, he did (and I love him) but we could have gotten kings ransom in a trade. He asked for every bit of being satisfied being on a losing team.
×
×
  • Create New...