• Create Account

Game Thread Twins @ Oakland 4/21/2021 2:37 PM CDT

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Food for thought, berrios was yanked while throwing a no hitter with only 36 more pitches than colome had today

I remember blowing a ten run lead in Oakland maybe ten years ago

Rocco's probably planning on some days off and participation trophies. That'll turn things around.

Buxton pull up lame at 2nd there? Wish our broadcasters were in the stadium and could fill us in a bit more. Looked a bit awkward going into the base. Nice hit.

He's running fine, it's slamming on the brakes that he's not capable of yet.  Knowing this, Buxton should not be thinking triple, as it looked like he was.

Who are these guys that they keep calling up? Tomas Tellis? Luke Farrell? JT Riddle? Brandon Waddell? Shaun Anderson? I think this is the most frustrating part with the covid stuff and the losing streak. 

These guys are bums. Never were's. Never gonna be's. AAAA players.

Where is Nick Gordon? Why even have him on the 40 man if you're not going to call him up? Why not try some of the younger arms? Stashak was that bad that Smeltzer is a better option? 

Makes me think of that line from "Major League"

Coach: This guy's dead

Owner: Cross him off the list then

I just saw Acuna of Atlanta hit a homer and stand and admire it.  When I was a kid, watching Gibson, Drysdale, Ryan, etc, I wonder what they would do if that kid did that to one of them?

They'd probably get a nice tattoo during the next at bat

I just saw Acuna of Atlanta hit a homer and stand and admire it.  When I was a kid, watching Gibson, Drysdale, Ryan, etc, I wonder what they would do if that kid did that to one of them?

Bring him a Gatorade to make sure that he was properly hydrated for when he finally decided to round the bases?