Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

twinssporto

Verified Member
  • Posts

    2,833
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by twinssporto

  1. Does anyone know of any 12 step programs in the Twin Cities for frustrated and angry Twins fans?
  2. I noticed this even before the rain delay....Target Field attendance looks a lot like the KC attendance about 5 years ago.
  3. I think our odds of getting the first round pick next year looks really good.
  4. The lowest of lows. The bottom of the pit. Rock bottom. Utter and total despair. We can only go up from here baby!!
  5. Good point. I'll post the punch line after every Twins pitching change. That will take a little longer than our 3 up 3 down hitting.
  6. I'd keep him in a little longer. At least until another 5 runs come in.
  7. Q: What does a Royals fan and a bottle of beer have in common? A: They're both empty from the neck up
  8. Its not a total waste. You can use them with your charcoal chimney to light the grill.
  9. I couldn't agree more. Everyone keeps pointing up at the FO (yes they have problems too) but if you want to see a turnaround it starts in the clubhouse. I've said this before in other posts: Please name one player in that clubhouse that acts like a real leader?
  10. I noticed there was no Twins paraphernalia laying around. I'm not judging, just saying I understand.
  11. There's only 4 or 5 of us on this game thread. We're all that's left Aggie.
  12. It would be nice if there was something about this club I could get excited about. Youth movement, no. Good play, no. Exciting players to watch, no. The playoffs, no. Next year will be better though...
  13. Someone tell me who is a leader in that clubhouse? This is sad.
  14. It's a walk off win!!! Way to go Twins! https://youtu.be/DItgw1mU9Us
  15. You don't have to be that positive. Negativity Police not here tonight.
  16. I have those in the toilet everyday. (Burritos)
  17. You know its a tough season of baseball when you find yourself actually looking forward to and enjoying the commercials between innings. Love the Century Link commercial with Paul Giamatti and Carrier commercial with Hrbek. The Cialas ads are pretty good too.
  18. Question: If you have a car with a Blue Jay's shortstop, a Blue Jay's catcher and a Blue Jays pitcher in it who is driving the car? Answer: A cop.
  19. Is Ray Miller still alive? He could be a bench coach option...
  20. Dick just said the Twins have an 80% success rate stealing bases this year. I think we're gonna win the World Series next year!!
  21. What a great post to end the game thread on...We'll see you tomorrow night!
×
×
  • Create New...