Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Irishman

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,172
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Irishman

  1. I would not be surprised if KC Royals win 3 games this weekend. LOL!
  2. Ownership, FO, manager and coaching staff are dumber than the 1st grade students. They have no clue managing the team.
  3. Why should I cheer for them? They are joke.
  4. I am very tired of way too many blown saves. Bullpen sucks! Ownership sucks! FO sucks! Manager and his coaches suck! Freaking Twins!
  5. Next season, I don't think any free agents would want to sign with the Minnesota Twins. They wouldn't be a very good team next year. I wouldn't sign with the Minnesota Twins if I were a baseball player.
  6. Terrible loss! Bullpen is s**t! Ownership sucks! Freaking Pohlad! And I ain’t coming to Target Field.. Twins is joke!
  7. Ownership is joke. FO is joke. Team is joke. Why should I come to Target Field to watch the Twins? Twins suck. Freaking NO! I refuse to come to Target Field.
  8. Guys played hard? Really! Duh! Bullpen pitchers blew the lead.
  9. I really don't understand why people are still going to Twins games. Until the team is sold by the Pohlad family. I'm not going to Target Field. It is foolish of people to go to Target Field.
  10. I use sign language. Will they kick me out for chant in sign language?
  11. What was the attendance at Target Field last night? Less 10K?
  12. Twins manager and hitting coach need to be fired. Owner won’t fire them.
  13. Great Idea! Let's boycott and picket the Pohlad offices and Target Field!
  14. If Maurer, Morneau, Hunter or other(s) are new minority partners, then they have NO leverage. Pohlad has final say.
  15. Pohlad has final say. Mauer and Moreau have no leverage at all!
×
×
  • Create New...