Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Irishman

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,172
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Irishman

  1. Very disgusting. You can’t win those games when other teams score more than 10 or more.
  2. The fans need not to show up! Pohlad will lose money.
  3. What a real dumb move! I'm done with Rocco.
  4. I agree. We can refuse to attend the games.
  5. Twins pitching ranks last in MLB. Our pitching coach and manager need to let go
  6. Tonight’s game against the Brewers was really F joke. Twins are a ridiculous F joke tonight. That’s unacceptable! They are awful. Very Embarrassed! June 10 – Lost to Rangers 16-4. June 12 – Lost to Rangers 16-3 Tonight’s game – lost to Brewers 17-7 Minnesota Twins allowed more than 16 runs 3 times in 10 days. That is going to break the record for that. Twins manager and pitching coach need to be fired.
  7. We live in Indianapolis. My spouse learned that the Twins visit Cincinnati. To see the Reds vs. Twins game, she asked if I wanted to drive to Cincinnati with her. Then I said to her, "Hell No! Twins suck”.
  8. Twins are awful tonight. Twins manager needs to get fired!
  9. Another blown save by twin relievers. Not acceptable! I’m so tired of it. I’m done with Twins. They are laughingstock
  10. Agreed. He is not durable and reliable. Trade him.
  11. Twins owner Pohlad, Sell your club to someone who is more interested in winning games than you are in making money, please!
  12. Pablo Lopez is out for 1-2 months. Twins are done.
  13. With Pedro Lopez gone for 2-3 months Twins are hopeless
  14. Royce Lewis is done, He is awful. He needs to call Rod Carew to help him out.
  15. When will Keaschall be back? We need him.
  16. Royce Lewis is not very good now. He cannot shake the slump off. Ship him back to St. Paul. Having him play every day in St, Paul will do him good,
  17. Now all bases are loaded with 0 outs! I'm done for tonight. Baldelli has no clue managing!
×
×
  • Create New...