Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Irishman

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,172
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Irishman

  1. Terrible news today! I am not going to Target Field until the Pohlad family sells the team. I refuse to spend my money on Twins tickets and souvenirs. Freaking Pohlad! Let's band together and boycott the team!
  2. Twins hitting coach is clueless and needs to be fired.
  3. Twins had only 3 hits tonight. What a joke! Manager and his coaching staff needs to be replaced.
  4. Baldelli, please take this pitcher now. Please stop checking on excel spreadsheet.
  5. FO still has no clue. They need to be replaced.
  6. Twins hitting coach, pitching coach and manager need to go!
  7. Be careful what you wish. New owner(s) could be worse than Jim Pohlad. Hopefully the new owner(s) would be much better
  8. Agreed. I’m for boycotting.
  9. This was a real bad day for Twins fans. We did not deserve this. Very disappointing!!
  10. Completely agreed with you, USAChief.
  11. Twins will free fall to the last place!
  12. Or we don't come to Target Field!
  13. The yard or garage sale?
  14. So, why come to watch lousy team? They are not that good team. I won't come to watch until Pohlad family sell the team.
  15. I would disown Pohlad family and FO if they trade Ryan.
  16. We have power to hurt Pohlad's purse. How? Just do not come to Target Field. He will lose revenues from tickets, foods, merchandise and parking.
  17. This trade is absolutely bad. Jim Pohlad and FO are freaking joke. Jim is freaking hilarious. He obviously doesn’t care about winning or losing. I’m very disappointed.
×
×
  • Create New...