Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Recommended Posts

Posted

Season opener tonight. I’m truly shocked that Wild+, new TV home of the Wild, has not negotiated a deal with Xfinity, DirecTV, etc.

I scrambled tonight to sign up for the 7 day free trial on Amazon Prime. What a joke this is becoming trying to watch your sports teams… The Timberwolves are on some app called DAZN. Twins, Wild, and Wolves all want $20 a month or $100 for the season. 

Posted
10 minutes ago, TheLeviathan said:

Man it's nice being a fan in another state.  I just flip on Disney Plus and enjoy.

They surgically dismantled the Preds.

This fractured sports media landscape is a mess right now. The only time I use Xfinity cable to watch a live sports game. Without the Wild and Wolves on there, it's becoming worthless to me. 

Great first game! Blake Coleman looks like a sneaky good acquisition for Middleton.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Twins community on the internet.

×
×
  • Create New...