• Create Account

GAME THREAD 4/13/2021: Twins vs. Red Sox, 1:10 CDT

Didn't he have a solid(ish) stretch in early 2019?

Absolutely - I think he was the first Wes Johnson "miracle" project. We were all singing his praises, the dude started like 6-1 or something and had an ERA under 3. I'm not going to look it up but it was something like that.

Then he turned back into what he always has been. By the end of the year he'd more or less lost his starting job.

Absolutely - I think he was the first Wes Johnson "miracle" project. We were all singing his praises, the dude started like 6-1 or something and had an ERA under 3. I'm not going to look it up but it was something like that.

Then he turned back into what he always has been. By the end of the year he'd more or less lost his starting job.

After posting, I looked it up. Because like you, pegged him as Wes Johnson's first "project"

First 11 appearances, (8 starts) he went 7-1 and had a 2.95 ERA. Turned into Martin Perez after that.  

A reminder to all game threaders, there will be one game thread covering both games of the DH tomorrow. According to the Twins’ official website, it will be a true doubleheader with only an intermission between games. Six hours of outdoor baseball in 40 degree weather. Should be fun to watch (from my LazyBoy).

A reminder to all game threaders, there will be one game thread covering both games of the DH tomorrow. According to the Twins’ official website, it will be a true doubleheader with only an intermission between games. Six hours of outdoor baseball in 40 degree weather. Should be fun to watch (from my LazyBoy).

We all gonna fit??

Scary news for me today as I got the J&J shot and have like a 1 in 6 million chance of getting blood clots. Well I mean if I were a woman those would be my odds.

To be safe, I'm going to have to regularly thin by blood with alcohol. I'm doing it for my children.

Good thinking. It’s important to be proactive in these situations.

I’m still 2.5 weeks out from my second Moderna shot. I can’t wait to be done with this crap.

Scary news for me today as I got the J&J shot and have like a 1 in 6 million chance of getting blood clots. Well I mean if I were a woman those would be my odds.

To be safe, I'm going to have to regularly thin by blood with alcohol. I'm doing it for my children.

I got my J&J two weeks ago. That process appears to have worked for me so far!

• Twins Daily Video