Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

twinssporto

Verified Member
  • Posts

    2,833
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by twinssporto

  1. ARCIA BOMB!! This post works wether he ties the game with a homer or strikes out...
  2. I am getting ready to leave for the airport to pick up my in-laws. Wasn't really excited about it at all. Had a little jump in my step though as the Twins had tied up the game. Now Dean lets one loose. Tigers up by one and I still need to go get my in-laws at the airport. Real depression setting in now..
  3. They teach that in High School and little league.
  4. I used to call it the "Ron Davis neck snap". He would pitch the ball towards home plate, the hitter would crush it and Ron would snap his neck back over his right should and watch the ball leave the stadium...
  5. i may need to get a Moderator to sign off on that request though.
  6. Ok - I was wrong. However, this team is so bad that going forward any predictions that don't come to fruition on this thread are automatically pardoned for saying anything stupid.
  7. Here it comes! I think the players are finally embarrassed...
  8. It's just like a Meat Loaf song!!! Wow! Look at that kid go!
  9. Don't worry. It's only going to get you 2 warning points.
  10. Like I said, World Series bound baby!! That offense will roll!
  11. I've only had two beers. Delusional maybe but not blacked out.
  12. I honestly think we can win the World Series next year.
  13. Agreed. Imagine going through 8. Could make an episode of Game of Thrones.
  14. Sano is a right field machine. maybe he can play center field too.
  15. Does anyone know the last time a Twins starting pitcher went through 8 innings? Just curious.
  16. Don't forget the other two: Use leeches instead of crawlers on Walleye opener and keep cold beer in the boat.
  17. sory for tipos. Hav not seen Twins ahead bi a run after 5 innings in weeks.
  18. Dick is drinking again...The losing streak is making him irritable.
  19. I just got home and turned on the game. It's actually kind of interesting when you look at some of the power in our line-up. Sano, Park and Arcia....Imagine being a pitcher going through those 3 at one time. Power alley. If Dozier got hot some day it would be even more fun.
×
×
  • Create New...