Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

wavedog

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,704
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by wavedog

  1. This team does not disappoint. Who is going to step up and lead this group!
  2. Progress - improved from losing 16-4 to losing 10-4 with all the changes. Tomorrow extra innings!
  3. I had them at 78-84 for this year so I will go with under by a hair. Always hopeful that this is wrong and they will be World Series winners!
  4. I'll go over despite the age concerns.
  5. Now that we have signed Mr. B. Park - what are some suggestions for his new nickname with the Twins? I'll throw out the first pitch..... "Hit it out of the Ball" Park - shortened to just "Ball" Park Happy to have him onboard at a reasonable price!
  6. Can we have Aaron Slegers work with Alex Meyer on how a 6' 10" can pitch with control? lol! Maybe we can somehow combine them into one outstanding pitcher that throws 100 with control.
  7. We need to improve on hit and run and stolen bases for next season. We have some speed guys - too many double-plays.
  8. Well, that had to be one of the most disappointing Viking performances in quite a while. So much hype and they looked like the worst team in the league. Just to echo a couple of earlier posts outside of the play...Berman and Dilfer are the absolute worst announcers - I hope I never have to listen to them broadcast again. 49ers uniforms are ridiculously ugly - and what do those colors have to do with their uniform. Bears had the same crap - Fire Goodell for allowing that alone - lol! Totally outplayed at the line of scrimmage - not looking at the game tape - but our Linebackers always seemed to be out of position and Hodges looked like the main culprit - Greenway looked slow - I would like to see more Kendricks. Peterson looked hesitant - not sure if that was the blocking or if he is rusty. Don't know what was up with Bridgewater - looked more like a Ponder out there. For the first time I can remember since the Giants-Vikings conference game - I turned off the game before it was over and had no desire to flip it back on. Good news is that this is one game - team has a chance to rebound - will be very interested to see how the team comes next week at home versus the Lions. I guess the bad news could be if we have to watch 15 more like this.
  9. I would have preferred that the Twins would have acquired another veteran backup after Pinto went down at the beginning of the year, but apparently Ryan is very satisfied with Herrman and Fryer.
  10. Well Twins hit a Grand Slam yesterday and lost - maybe we can turn this one around as well.
  11. Nice write-up and analysis Seth! I would certainly do this deal - locking Sano up for his most productive years. He is not a pitcher or catcher so I think there is less risk for a serious injury. Saves about a projected $20M in his 2 Free Agency years. To put in perspective this total cost is $100M less than Mauer's deal for the same number of years.
  12. Nice comeback! Kudos to Mauer, Sano, Suzuki and Escobar!
  13. Sano does not look like a rookie. Did not swing at balls and went with that low outside pitch nicely to RF.
  14. Escobar - nice at bat and now a passed ball. Keep it rolling
  15. Will we get a run tonight? What are the odds on it?
  16. Good eye Mauer - way to battle for the walk
  17. Maybe more batting practice would have been better than a team meeting.
  18. Get to watch a rare Twins game down here in Texas. Hopefully won't be over after the 1st inning.
×
×
  • Create New...