Shoot, if Dozier manages to get a bunt down, move the runners up a base, Mauer's line drive to left scores Castro. However, its dumb to bunt with the best power hitter currently in the lineup
Shoot, the Strib and even the Facebook comments are usually a cesspool of overreaction. I used to take a peak at them because I'm a masochist and like to get up in arms about their up-in-armness. I rarely to it now. Not to say there isn't overreaction here, but it's far less exaggerated and much more informed.
Oh I forgot. DO I NEED TO TYPE LIKE THIS NOW???? In all seriousness, this seems like the type of return we should have expected for on any other team, a 7th or 8th inning guy. I like that they did something in regards to Kintzler. Can always resign him in the offseason.
And if the Twins liked what they saw in Garcia, they could go out and get him as a FA this winter. I don't hate him on a team friendly deal As for the trade, love it. Makes Yankee fans upset, adds much needed pitching depth. Well done Falvine