Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Puckett34

Verified Member
  • Posts

    2,129
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Puckett34

  1. Smells like molasses in the summertime. Or so I was told on one of those bus tours.
  2. Can't be worse than Wilk starting. I think they're just getting the wrong Mets players
  3. I thought it looked more like a Sano storm in RF
  4. Well, most of the bullpen is less than ideal
  5. These advanced metrics are out of control
  6. You'd a thought Mike Pelfrey was pitching against Mike Pelfrey tonight
  7. I could go for 5-6 insurance runs here
  8. Its like a more mountainous, Josh Duhamel-less North Dakota
  9. More "ugh" worthy than Rosario's throw home in the top of the inning
  10. Always best to have a sizable lead going into the later innings. They are usually safe. Unless you're playing the Astros.
  11. What a game by Santana. And done by midnight!
  12. PNC, Camden, and AT&T are on my bucket list of parks I need to see. Well, I want to get to all 30 in my lifetime. 1) Fenway 2) Wrigley 3) Target 4) Kaufmann 5) Miller Park (felt like a spaceship, imagine Safco is similar) 29) Yankee Stadium (New) 30) US Celluar/Guaranteed Rate Bottom 2 just felt sterile or something. Could also be because the Twins were not the road team.
×
×
  • Create New...