Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Puckett34

Verified Member
  • Posts

    2,129
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Puckett34

  1. The Twins have a .671 winning percentage currently, they went 70-32 the last 102 games in 2006 for a winning percentage of .686. Roughly the same pace, albeit a smaller sample size. So about every 13 years or so.
  2. Bullpen as it stands is mediocre as a whole, worse with Rogers on the shelf. But dang no bullpen can overcome 5 errors in 3 innings. That Buxton homer was awesome though
  3. A couple of those walks were unintentional, intentional walks to Encarnacion to get to Vogelbach. Perez didn't look great, but he certainly looked better than he did in his previous 2 starts. Edit: Whoops, echo chamber in here with the post above me.
  4. 1) Rogers 2) Harper 3a) May 3b) Parker 5) Magill 6) Morin 7) Duffey
  5. I'd leave him in the 9th spot for the time being. Small sample, but he is doing well in the 9th spot that some managers consider the 2nd leadoff spot. As others have said, his OBP is still lower than Kepler's, although probably splitting hairs at .338 vs .333, but I digress. If Buxton can get his OBP up, maybe you consider moving him up around the All Star Break. I'd just let him thrive in the 9 spot for the time being. Bigger question maybe is where does Sano hit when he returns? 5th or 6th?
  6. How many infinity stones does Kimbrel have?? Is that why his original asking price was north of 100 million?
  7. Agreed. I was hoping that the Twins could at least scratch out a 2-3 record vs the Phillies and Mets. Tall task going up against Thor and deGrom. Hopefully they can get one.
  8. Oh hey Rocco! Dang near got the whole lineup right!
  9. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syV2LkGpQB0
  10. Ah forgot about Duffey, knew there was at least one more Tyler. The gods care not for that Tyler. The decent curve with no second pitch to mix makes him very unappealing to them. For that offer, Taylor Rogers (not a Tyler) is now anywhere from day-to-day to career ending with a right hand strain (please note that he is a lefty).
  11. Obviously, the rule is he must be included. With a potential return not limited to Mark De Rosa. But the return should at least include Mark De Rosa
  12. Had a mini heart attack. Thought they signed him when the front page pulled up.
  13. I do believe the quality of the pitching staffs from 2015-2018 needs to be taken into account when judging a individual's impact on Win-Loss record. A study on the record with Polanco, Kepler, Buxton and Sano in the lineup vs one or more of them out of the lineup would be more telling of the impact of the 'core'.
  14. Love the deals. Berrios and Rosario next please.
  15. Universal DH - Yes. I don't want to see pitchers bat. But the DH is all I've known and I like dingers vs double switches and pitchers weakly grounding out 85% of the time. Pitch clock - Yes Roster size - Absolutely. Gimme Tortuga. Limiting it to 28 in September seems silly though 3 Batter minimum-Could take it or leave it.
  16. I agree with most of the list. These new home alternates, I don't love them, I don't hate them. What gets me up in arms the most is that these new home alternates come at the expense of the cream uniforms. The creams were the best.
  17. 2018 Home Run Derby.
×
×
  • Create New...