Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Puckett34

Verified Member
  • Posts

    2,129
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Puckett34

  1. Been watching and would have to agree. They are not looking great. Unfortunate no one is there to see it.
  2. After yesterday, he can have whatever he wants. Key to the city, key to Target Field, partial ownership.
  3. Game three of the WC series tomorrow would be in Minnesota though. Unless I'm not reading your post correctly
  4. Road trip. Love your optimism, but I say the Twins just end this today. Stack Ryan/Ober or Maeda in game one of the ALDS if needed. I'd assume they do the same with tomorrow if needed.
  5. Royce is a difference maker. He has "it". Whatever it is. The Twins have been missing this personality since Kirby.
  6. If you're doing stripes, would do one of the ones that aren't all the same colored stripe. I think I like #8 the best
  7. Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Especially the Bichette and Guerrero factor. Figured at worst the Twins/Jays games would be the latest AL games at the 3rd slot at 7ET. Guess I was half correct
  8. That is always the team I think of when I'm ready to write them off. There was a May or June in 2014 or 15 I think they went 20-8 in a month after being god awful for two months, was thinking, they're gonna do it. Think that was the season Plouffe hit like 10ish home runs in a month or something and Dozier was nearly matching him. Edit: it was the May of 2015, went 20-7, then in June went 11-17. Fizzled out after the break. Good times Edit Edit: Mixing up my references and meshing them as one. The Plouffe tear was indeed in June, but of 2012, but the May of 2015 thing obviously happened separately.
  9. Was a passive fan from birth-mid 2000's, the 2006 team captivated me and the 2009 team cemented to the fan I am now. September 2009 was amazing
  10. But you're asking them to be aggressive for being aggressive's sake. There is not much out there left to be had for the cost to get them. This team is ok. Maybe they'll win the division, but I don't think it's worth giving up prospects for. And honestly they could be a seller and still have a punchers chance at the division.
  11. Small(ish) upgrade and if this is a move just as much as it is for Lopez to be closer to his child, all the more better.
  12. Never said he didn't have the talent. I'm sure he does. I was talking about experience. So you would rather DFA someone, anyone at the expense of trying an inexperienced 3B that has barely played there in any capacity for the sake of needing a 3B for a minimum of a few weeks? I surely don't.
  13. Maybe this has been asked earlier, but why wasn't Duran used? Were they giving him an extra day off due to pitching two in a row over the weekend (Friday/Saturday)? I know it's one game and may not change the outcome.
  14. Has played a grand total of 9 innings of professional baseball at 3B, along with 2 games when he was at Covallis in 2018. If he had been playing there with any significant time there this year, I'm probably with you. But I don't think he's it, at least at 3B anyway. Especially if Royce is 2+ weeks away.
  15. If the Twins are buying, I'd like to see them shore up the bullpen as I think any bat of value will likely cost too much. If they can't score, might as well get better at keeping opponents from scoring too. Brad Hand and/or Joe Kelly likely should be reasonable.
  16. Its difficult to be a Buxton apologist these days. 2-3 last night was nice though.
  17. Just glanced at the baseball reference, I probably misread. Edit, or just forgot to add in his MLB innings from last year
×
×
  • Create New...