Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

John Kelsey

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,745
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by John Kelsey

  1. Plouffe is 8th among all AL position players in WAR and third among 3B. He deserves more love.
  2. Sounds like Mat Batts got the call over Gonsalves to head to Fort Myers. Luke Bard was finally activated from the DL and will start for the Kernels, Yorman Landa went back to the DL after throwing just one inning.
  3. He was in the bullpen for good before he got hurt so I would imagine he's there to stay.
  4. Blaine Boyer the late inning destroyer does it again.
  5. THROW IT THROUGH HIS FOREHEAD!"" -Psycho Roy Smalley
  6. He's not ready and there was no reason to believe he would be with the numbers he was putting up in the minors.
  7. Anyone have any thoughts on what Kepler's future position will be? It seems like he's been playing 1B out of necessity with Buxton, Walker, and Harrison manning the three OF spots. I seem to recall hearing the he could play all three spots in the outfield but left seems most likely based on the little I know about him.
  8. There is no way he can stay in AAA until July if he keeps hitting the way he is with Schafer/Robinson on the big league squad.
  9. Polanco seems to be flying under the radar being on the same team as Buxton and Sano. He's having a hell of a season so far.
  10. Having an OPS over 1.200 will do that, I suppose.
  11. I don't really agree with the decision but that doesn't change the fact that I'm excited to see what Rosario can do.
  12. Maybe somewhere down the line. This year I don't see that happening at all.
  13. Chattanooga won 11-5, Rochester is up 6-4, Fort Myers is up 7-0, Cedar Rapids is up 9-0. At least every other team in the org knows how to win.
  14. Ehh, he doesn't know what he's talking about. I like my way of saying it better.
  15. Apparently Kepler was sent down to Fort Myers. The Lookouts will roll with the outfield of Harrison, Buxton, Walker.
  16. Looks like Meyer will start tomorrow for the Red Wings.
  17. I would probably rather watch this team play than the Twins on most days.
  18. They start on Thursday. I'm not sure if the rotation order has been announced but I get the feeling May will get the first start followed by Meyer.
  19. I think his OBP goes up but the average stays closer to .260 or .270. I'll say .260/.335/.455
  20. These five plus Zack Jones since his return have been the ones that have really stood out to me. There are some really nasty relievers in A ball.
×
×
  • Create New...