Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

John Kelsey

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,745
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by John Kelsey

  1. 2-4 with two doubles today. That brings him to a .302 AVG and .874 OPS at AAA.
  2. Warm weather and (hopefully) less nerves. We should get a better idea of what Berrios has to offer tonight.
  3. First job was coaching t-ball for the parks and rec dept. Parents were not overly fond of me because I was the only coach putting the best players at the top of the lineup and at the premium positions, but we didn't lose any games. I HAVE NO REGRETS!
  4. Pretty easy kid to cheer for when you hear about his work ethic and see the video of the day he was drafted: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p-A5jDpHYk
  5. Arcia, Santana, and Sano in the outfield tonight. *Cues up Benny Hill music*
  6. LaMonte Wade, Alex Meyer, John Curtiss.
  7. If he is, I would have to assume it would be for Dozier. I'm sure Molly wants to keep Nunez in the lineup so he'll play 3B and Escobar hasn't played in a while so I think he'll be manning SS tonight.
  8. Well, we get to watch Simmons play defense. That's always fun.
  9. I think Mitch Garver and LaMonte Wade are poised for breakout seasons.
  10. http://mfi-miami.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Simpsons-Angry-Mob.png
  11. I disagree, but that doesn't even have anything to do with my post. I just said Sano didn't misplay it.
  12. Sano played all of those balls just fine.
  13. And the best part, of course, is that his name is easily Gardy'd. Welcome aboard Cottsy!
  14. After watching neither of them play ever, I can say definitively that he is.
  15. I heard one of his home run balls last night hit the roof over at First Ave.
  16. O'Rourke is as advertised against lefties. Yikes.
  17. That's a tough call, I think he's out but I don't think they overturn it.
×
×
  • Create New...