Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

John Kelsey

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,745
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by John Kelsey

  1. Strategy vs. Buxton: Throw first pitch right down the middle, throw no more strikes.
  2. It's gone under the radar how terrible Plouffe has been lately.
  3. Now is the time in the baseball game when we dance.
  4. "The Twins suddenly in need of some bullpen help" When were they not in need of some bullpen help, Bert?
  5. I don't think I've seen AJ Murray mentioned once on this forum this season, which is surprising considering the dire catching situation the Twins are facing right now. He has an .880 OPS with great on-base skills. I'd like to see him get a shot in Fort Myers along with Wade soon.
  6. What does it matter if he's not? I would totally agree with the points you made if this was a contending team but that couldn't be further from the truth. Most of the Twins bullpen is not "MLB ready" so why not give a guy with some actual upside a shot?
  7. Buxton is supposed to be back tonight. With an outfield of Rosario-Buxton-Kepler, it's almost embarrassing how much better the Rochester outfield will be defensively than the Twins.
  8. Another scoreless inning and a third from Chargois. Too bad the Twins' bullpen is too stacked to make room right now.
  9. I foresee a time in the near future where you will want to rescind that rescindment.
  10. Just like Kintzler drew it....oh never mind.
  11. Nice play, but I think an actual SS would have made that look much easier.
  12. Kepler is 3-4 and a single away from the cycle for Rochester tonight. OPS now up to .826.......
  13. Even Dick brought it all the way up to an elevated chuckle.
  14. I wish this prediction made me happy.
  15. I know Stuart Turner is the guy most are looking at to fill the Twins catching void, but I think Mitch Garver is going to be the guy.
  16. Walker has been about as good as you could have expected him to be in AAA IMO.
  17. While I agree that Santana will probably hit a wall soon, I'd still leave Buxton in Rochester for longer than 2-3 weeks. What I don't understand is how Buxton can be so terrible at the MLB level and just immediately regain his confidence and start hitting at AAA. I realize it's a big jump, but not the .400 OPS jump like it has been for him. Has to just be a nerves/confidence thing, right?
×
×
  • Create New...