Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

John Kelsey

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,745
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by John Kelsey

  1. That highlight reminded me how fat Tony Bautista was.
  2. There are certainly things to complain about with Polanco and Dozier but I don't think I wouldn't call them redundant.
  3. It wasn't easy but the bullpen got through an inning.
  4. Will the 9th be "low leverage" enough for one of the new guys or will we see Duffey pitch until his arm falls off?
  5. BELISLE is the next guy he sends out???? Seriously???
  6. I would say this is unbelievable, but it's not.
  7. Find a guy who wouldn't be angry in that situation.
  8. I'm assuming Grossman would have moved to right.
  9. My thoughts exactly. But Bert said it was outstanding.
  10. Hindsight is 20/20 but would it have made more sense for the Twins put Grossman in the field and just have the pitcher hit? It's not like they needed more offense.
  11. Probably, I don't think we can blame Molitor for Buxton getting injured however.
  12. Looks like we get bad Pressly today, which shouldn't be too surprising considering how much he threw yesterday.
  13. I would assume they go Rosario-Kepler-Grossman for a while.
  14. This Jankowski guy is worse than Gibson.
  15. I think people too often equate prospects with wins. The Miracle don't really have any prospects but there are some good minor league players there.
  16. I was pretty confident that Jimenez was as terrible as Gibson, wasn't sure if he'd show it tonight though.
  17. Whenever "we" is Kyle Gibson, the answer is usually no.
  18. 4th on MLB this year. http://m.mlb.com/prospects/2017 He'll move down on the midterm rankings.
×
×
  • Create New...