Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

John Kelsey

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,745
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by John Kelsey

  1. Man, I don't really ever get emotional over sports but those Mauer clips were hard to get through without tearing up. He's been such a unfairly vilified figure on the Twins for such a long time, it's been great to see him receive some love this past week.
  2. Miranda finishes with a .935 OPS in July, I think he's the real deal. Ryan Jeffers is starting to give me some Kyle Schwarber vibes.
  3. Trout is having a historic season, he should win by a landslide.
  4. This team is trotting out Ryan LaMarre and ROBBIE GROSSMAN in the outfield and you want to send down Kepler???
  5. Yep, JP Crawford, Lucas Giolito, Tyler Glasnow, Amed Rosario, Lewis Brinson, the list goes on.
  6. Didn't post in here, but I was fine with Lewis. My rankings for the top 5 were: 1. Kyle Wright 2. Royce Lewis 3. Hunter Greene 4. MacKenzie Gore 5. Brendan McKay
  7. His range was actually better than expected when I saw him play last weekend. I didn't see his arm enough to have an opinion on that, however.
  8. Hicks is more of a first baseman than catcher these days, he's only caught 7 times this year.
  9. Should be a fun crowd tonight, I think I'll probably head down to the ballpark.
  10. I'm usually in favor of quick promotions, but I'm heading to Cedar Rapids to watch the Kernels over Memorial Day weekend. Hopefully all the big names are around for a few more weeks.
  11. Hate to say it but I was thinking the same thing when watching him yesterday. You don't see many guys maintain that type of stuff without hurting themselves.
  12. Pressly didn't exactly breeze through the 8th, why is he out there?
×
×
  • Create New...