Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

Paul Walerius

Verified Member
  • Posts

    182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Paul Walerius

  1. Thielbar gave up runs in 15 of 67 (22%) 3.49 ERA Fulmer with twins 7 of 26 (27%) and Tigers 10-41 (24%) overall 17-67 (25%) 3.39 ERA Lopez with twins 6 of 23 (26%) and Orioles 10 of 44 (23%) overall 16 of 67(24%) 2.54 ERA Duran 9 of 57 (16%) 1.86 ERA Jax 17 of 65 (26%) 3.36 ERA Moran 7 of 31 (22%) 2.21 ERA Overall there is really no difference across the board (other than Duran). So again it comes down to how they tell them to pitch, Don't be predictable.
  2. I actually like this alot but I would prefer Arreaz over Polanco at this point. Polo is injured too often and Arreaz hits.
  3. Position Player $ (in Millions) Position Player ($ in Millions) C Murphy $ 3.30 SP1 Ohtani $ 30.00 1B Kirilloff $ 0.70 SP2 Meada $ 3.13 2B Arreaz $ 4.50 SP3 Mahle $ 8.00 TOTAL $ 144.53 3B Miranda $ 0.70 SP4 Ryan $ 0.70 BUDGET $150M (+$10%) SS Andrus $ 3.00 SP5 Ober $ 0.70 AVAILABLE 5.47 LF Larnach $ 0.70 CF Buxton $ 15.00 RP Stashak $ 1.00 RF Judge $ 35.00 RP Thielbar $ 2.00 DH Wallner $ 0.70 RP Jax $ 0.70 RP Duran $ 0.70 4th OF Celestino $ 0.70 RP Lopez $ 3.00 Utility Gordon $ 0.70 RP Alcala $ 0.70 Utility Diaz, Aledmys $ 5.00 RP Moran $ 0.70 Backup C Hedges $ 4.50 CL Diaz, Edwin $ 15.00 Ohtani Murphy Kepler Jeffers IL Paddack $ 2.75 Urshela Enlow lewis $ 0.70 Gray Polanco julien Martin Winder
  4. I am not saying he couldn't, but you would then be creating a hole in the bullpen.
  5. I don't see Duran going back to starting. I have seen a lot of people saying it, but he was very good/dominant in that late inning role. I also don't see Ober going to pen unless they sign/trade for someone else and he is out of options.
  6. 21 of those games were this year. Still seems like more than he was at AAA. Entering this year he was ranked so I guess it doesnt worry me that Julien has not been.
  7. They just going to skip SS? Bold strategy!
  8. I don't know this for fact but I don't believe Miranda was ever a top 100 prospect. He also had very minimal AAA games. I do agree that he will start at AAA (unless they trade Polanco to get cap relief for Correa/Rodon etc). The problem I see is (as of now) the hole is at SS and he can play just about every position except SS.
  9. I don't see Duran starting. They have some depth there and Maeda coming back. Duran could end up being closer.
×
×
  • Create New...