Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

shortround81

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,448
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by shortround81

  1. We're missing the obvious choice
  2. Looks like people are really "distraught" about this
  3. Any chance Mauer becomes a minority owner?
  4. I'm curious if they will stipulate that the team stays in Minnesota.
  5. Any update on his cancer battle? I haven't been keeping up
  6. Booth Changes
  7. Declaration of Tw(Independence): This is our year!!!!!!!
  8. If Jake Cave is ever called up again, he needs to get you on his show.
  9. Like what Erin Henderson did on Twitter with Percy Harvin and Leslie Frazier
  10. Right? If a person moving affects your concentration at the plate, maybe JD should try a new profession. Like, public relations. ?
  11. I don't know how much stock anybody else puts into stuff like this, but I did notice that members of the media were saying nice things/wishing luck to guys like Taylor Rogers and Mitch Garver when they were traded this spring. Not a peep about JD. Oh, and he got testy at Luis Arraez last season. I know he is a grown man, and maybe JD had a point, but Luis seems like the happiest person on the planet who shouldn't be yelled at.
  12. Yeah, I'm seeing a lot of unfamiliar names. Hey, people can jump into the comment sections as frequently or infrequently as they want. This topic in particular seems a little like, "I'm jumping on the Hate Train. Who's coming with me?"
  13. Is it kosher to suggest former Twins players to be on the cover of the next issue just to "see what happens"? AJ Pierzynski? Chuck Knoblauch?
  14. Wait, was Lewis Thorpe released? He reposted this on his Instagram from the Saints Mafia's page. I don't know how legit of a source they (Mafia) are.
×
×
  • Create New...