Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

shortround81

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,448
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by shortround81

  1. I wasn't sure where to put this. Or if it even warrants a discussion. Putting a consistently winning product on the field would probably help
  2. Looks like old friend Sonny Gray has found himself in a sticky situation during the playoffs
  3. My bad. It wasn't deleted. It was merged with another thread. I'm sorry!
  4. Okay. I'm not sure why my thread post was deleted. **shrugs**
  5. I'm sorry if this has been posted elsewhere. Just wanted to cast a pall on today's game thread. Enjoy!
  6. I don't know what the usual team protocol is, but I like that the feeling was mutual with the Twins. If he was a giant d******** the Twins would be like, "Awwww . . . plane's full, Pablo. We'll see ya when we get back!"
  7. From Brock: [...] but we're not going behind a total paywall or anything. Yeah . . . That's what Jim was trying to point out. Making people pay for most content is, more than likely, going to be a turn off. It might be my North Dakota higher education kicking in but saying "not a total paywall" would mean there could be a significant part that will have to be paid for My whole point of this is: Don't ask for feedback and then make people seem obtuse when they give you feedback
  8. Much like his hitting career: Struck out (I honestly don't know/haven't kept up. Just had to get that jab in)
  9. I think more teams should have a, "Well, This Is Awkward" Giveaway Day in September. They give away merch for players who got traded/DFA'd during the season
  10. Are we gonna start looking for arms in the California Penal League?!?
  11. I was going to say, "Well, at least the Twins aren't boring", but they are boring with lots of roster moves
  12. Are you, by chance, related to Jiminy Glick? But, seriously though: GO TWINS!
  13. Calling a person, who has a history of attempted suicide, WEAK for reacting the way he did after a fan told him to kill himself is unconscionable. Shame on you.
  14. I do not understand how a grown man is blowing his composure this way over being called out over a ridiculous take on a sports message board
  15. I love it when bullies get upset for being "bullied" when they're called out for their behavior
  16. I blame these guys. I hope they get annulled. Also, if your spouse-to-be isn't at the game with you, do you really wanna through with the ceremony??
  17. Oh no! Take care of yourself and your family first! I'm sorry to hear of your sad news.
×
×
  • Create New...