Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

shortround81

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,448
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by shortround81

  1. *throws Hot Pockets on their doorstep and drive away* "We should do this again sometime!"
  2. I'm so excited! But, I also hate being an adult! I have bleeping dinner plans tomorrow night! "Why are you eating so fast?" "'Cuz I don't wanna be here."
  3. He likes to fish, so he's in the right place https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TNYjJvf7duc
  4. Yeah, this bums me out. From what I saw on social media he was really trying to work on accuracy. I get it that that should be solidified by AAA, but at least he was self-aware. I'm surprised they didn't send him back to Wichita
  5. Did Hackimer get released? I'm not seeing him on the Saints roster
  6. Yeah, I'd like to hear an answer too. At the risk of putting words into your mouth: Is it because sitting out a game didn't eradicate racism, so it's an empty gesture? A majority to 100% of the team thought, "Hey, if I raise my hand and agree on sitting this game out, that will show fans how 'woke' I am?"? Is that what you're saying?
  7. I've read/skimmed through six pages of comments and WHOOOOO! Here are my $0.02: 1. I think we're confusing "consequences" with "punishment" 2. Just because someone's actions aren't receiving the consequences you want doesn't mean their actions aren't legitimate
  8. I can't remember the exact question, but Jake Odorizzi was asked which former teammate he would like to punk, and he said Lance Lynn. I feel like if Odo comes out to say something not positive about you, it can't be good. Odo seems like the type of guy to either say something positive about you or keep his mouth shut.
  9. I'm super-glad the kid's doing well, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. I bet the boyfriend that I would have to wear a Brett Favre Packers jersey for an entire day if Dobnak wins the ROY. His stuff isn't dominating enough to keep up these kinds of numbers even in a shortened season. Plus, we're playing a small amount of teams. Hitters are eventually going to figure him out.
  10. I had the hugest crush on Matt Walbeck when he played for the Twins!
  11. Let's hope Lewis can shake off whatever was troubling him during Spring Training. Seemed like a good kid when I saw him at the Twins Caravan.
  12. #5??? (Yes, I understand it's hyperbole/over-reactionary.) We will have save situations at some point this season. Even if by some miracle we didn't, Rocco isn't going to have Taylor NOT pitch EVER! Like, "Them's the breaks, kid. Maybe you'll pitch next season."
  13. There was an earlier tweet that looks like it was deleted where Thorpe posted, "This is a joke." Then shortly thereafter it was announced he'd been reassigned.
×
×
  • Create New...