Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

shortround81

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,448
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by shortround81

  1. He makes me Russian nesting dolls. Weird hidden talent but I've gotten a ton of cool tchotckies
  2. Uncle Charlie is always invited to the party
  3. Don't forget to wish Bert a happy effing birthday!
  4. Now I'm kicking myself!
  5. True. As someone who is 4'10" I will punch anyone who tells me to "stand up" when I'm already standing
  6. If you could have your own walk up song, what would it be? This would be mine
  7. I didn't even put that together. Varland with a missed opportunity not picking "Louie Louie"
  8. And lives with Justin Morneau
  9. Nice little feature on Walker Jenkins
  10. One of my all time favorite commercials
  11. Creative in the armpit of TD?? BLASPHEMY!!!
  12. Oh, so if an MLB player has "special" underwear it's "weird"? D'okay!!!
  13. @Patzky I'm a horse, you misogynist!
  14. Then Nelson Cruz asked to meet Joe Ryan. *I'm not crying. YOU'RE CRYING*
×
×
  • Create New...