Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

shortround81

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,448
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by shortround81

  1. This just in: Matt Wallner has the measles and needs Tommy John surgery
  2. I'll admit the whites look better with the City Connect jerseys. I just think it's funny the FO and socials team were like, "We won't give you a TV deal or viable free agent signings, but can we interest you in some white pants?"
  3. Maybe Twins broadcasters need to start scaring fans
  4. People being up-in-arms (legs) over pants
  5. If anything, Happy Jackie Robinson Day!
  6. A by proxy former Twin! Trevor's brother, Tylor
  7. Well, we at least got this going for us
  8. Dang! I'm jealous I didn't do an architectural river tour If you have the same blasphemous opinion on ranch, then we'll have issues
  9. Handing out money?
  10. So it was YOU who broke the Trop?!?! 🤣
  11. I've never been, but I'm guessing Coors gives brewery tours. I toured Boulevard when in KC. Not only did I get a free beer during the tour (everyone did), but I scored an extra pint for knowing a brewing trivia question
  12. DC is one of favorite cities. I did a three hour walking tour and loved it Inside the Trop looks a stadium that was mimeographed into real life
  13. My top Bucket List item is to visit every MLB stadium, which got me thinking: When visiting __________ stadium, doing __________ is a must. -Kaufmann in KC: Negro League Museum. Should be a required stop for baseball and non-baseball fans to visit -Safeco in Seattle: Ferry ride to Bainbridge Island for some ice cream. I recommend an evening ride so you can see the city lights on your way back in -Wrigley and/or Rate Field in Chicago: Putting ketchup on your hot dog just to piss 'em off. (Seriously, the Garfield Park Conservatory. It's weird recommending a place dedicated essentially to plants, but there's so much to look at and is so peaceful. It used to be free for anybody, but now there's a $10 entrance free for adults)
  14. The only thing more fitting is if the Vikings had a kicker named, "Wide-Right"
  15. It's kinda hard to Winnie the Pooh it without a shirt on!
  16. Find you a catcher who cares. And can back it up
  17. For some reason I found this is almost poetic
  18. I got booed at Wrigley for wearing a Twins shirt. Best night of my life
  19. Agreed! Out of the few MLB stadiums I've been to (Target Field, Wrigley, and Safeco [I refuse to acknowledge any other name]) Kaufmann was my least favorite due to its location. The fact it was George Brett Bobblehead Night was some consolation
  20. Huh. Interesting. I've been to Kaufmann and really enjoyed it. There was a college football game going on at the same time, so there was a great tailgating atmosphere going on. The only downside is it's a bit hard to get to if you're not familiar with KC
  21. Quasi-Related to today (If not, I can pose this in the Other Baseball forum), but I heard a rumor that the Royals might be leaving Kaufmann
×
×
  • Create New...