Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

shortround81

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,448
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by shortround81

  1. Are they playing in Cleveland or Arrakis?
  2. What's that joke about baseball and meteorology? You can guess wrong most of the time and still have a job
  3. 200lbs? Is 60% of that in lettuce? **shudders** I hate expression
  4. I stand corrected. I hope his mom remembers to pack his Lunchables when she drops him off at games
  5. Maybe they're looking at the wrong platoon option. Sounds like the BP catcher is a beast
  6. Oh man! This is bringing back some serious BatGirl memories!
  7. Wait . . . shouldn't they be getting rehearsals in BEFORE the first few innings start??
  8. Show off. (I'll dust myself off and try again. Any Aliyah fans?)
  9. Lol! I've tried but my picture sizes are too big. HIOOOOOOOH!
  10. Dammit. Why can't I imbed things? I'm leaving
  11. https://giphy.com/gifs/cbs-bob-hearts-abishola-bobheartsabishola-billy-gardell-NTDSyO9AtamCIv9bvL
  12. https://images.app.goo.gl/dBLe8V7WEqQano2W7
  13. Any guesses on how many times he short arms grounders? (I'll see myself out)
  14. I didn't see the play. Was it as epic as this?
  15. Bwahahaha! 14K views · 88 reactions | Got the catch 🤝 found a rock | MLB on FOX WWW.FACEBOOK.COM Got the catch 🤝 found a rock.
  16. Or are we beating up up on teams from mediocre cities? (There's language, so don't watch this with your grandma)
  17. I bet Bader orders his caps too small so he can constantly show off the flow Yeah, what was Jeffers doing?
  18. Because you're a loving and supportive person?!?
  19. The Twins double runners scoring basically at the same time is straight out of a baseball comedy movie Minnesota Twins WWW.FACEBOOK.COM Follow Twinstv for more highlights all season long!
  20. Okay, this is awesome. #biggerthanbaseball
×
×
  • Create New...