Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

shortround81

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,448
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by shortround81

  1. YESSSSSS! I thought I'd be the only one to remember this commercial! One of my favorites!
  2. Is this a new Joe Ryan Drinking Game?? Depressed or High??
  3. Let's not existential crisis any more things in my life. 'kaythanksbye 🤣
  4. Caught a snippet of the game while running errands over lunch. Carl "Big Train" Willis, the Guardians pitching coach, made a trip to the mound
  5. What's sadder? The Twins' start to the season or this footage? 452K views · 5.5K reactions | Because you had a bad day ☔️ | MLB WWW.FACEBOOK.COM Because you had a bad day ☔️.
  6. I'm mad at myself for not thinking to use this gif yesterday!
  7. I've heard a local (Fargo area so really local) sports reporter say that Gibby was such a good guy off the field. Yeah, if you ask Leo Durocher nice guys finish last, but nice guys get appreciated more
  8. Oh my goodness. I'm sorry for the awful news. Thoughts to you and Broomie's loved ones What do you need right now?
  9. Equal or LESSER value? Are the Rockies coming to town?
  10. Exactly. I think that's what made people fall in love with the first season. The Joel and Elly travel show essentially. (Although the Nick Offerman episode was fantastic) I was binging it with a buddy and we kept saying, "It's a video game." If I were a die hard fan of the actual game I'm sure I'd be flipping tables
  11. Three things I'll always remember about Frankie Rodriguez: 1. I cried when Rick Aguilera got traded to Boston. Not because I had anything against or knew anything about Rodriguez. Aggie was my all-time favorite pitcher and seeing him traded made me sad. (I also think that might have been the trade that happened mid-game with the Red Sox so Aggie had to grab his stuff and awkwardly run from the bullpen to the dugout to go over to the other clubhouse) 2. If he made a big pitch to get out of an inning he'd do a little shuffle-run snapping his fingers on his way to the dugout 3. When TK was taking him out after a rough outing he started to leave the mound. TK grabs his arm and says, "I'll leave with you. That way we'll both get booed"
  12. Anybody been watching season 2 of "Last of Us"? I binged yesterday to be able to watch the latest episode - #6. No spoilers but if anybody else watched it, did it wreck you as much as it did me?!?!
  13. How quickly can we get him up from the Mexican League?
  14. Lol Wain-o "He (Myers) has held the hottest team in baseball to one run three times" That's a weird way of saying *has given up three runs"
  15. Wouldn't even get to that point. A.J.'d punch it in its stinky lutefisk face starting a bench clearing brawl
  16. Hate to be a downer and sorry if someone already posted this:
  17. What my family does is after taking it out of the oven we immediately throw it in the garbage and get drunk on Aquavit
×
×
  • Create New...