Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

shortround81

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,448
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by shortround81

  1. I remember when my twin nephews said they wanted to be Packer fans. I was depressed for weeks
  2. I dunno. TBD has been pretty lights out this season. I mean, if he wasn't any good wouldn't they have traded him in the fire sale???
  3. Why can't we just make the 9th the end?
  4. This sounds like an old timey Capitol Hill newspaper
  5. 'Cuz I gotta be a d*** about things: Are there pre-early '60s Twins fans here? Big Walter Johnson supporters?? 😂
  6. As an Asian-American who went to college in and lives adjacent to North Dakota, I can safely say, "No."
  7. Don't blame us! We specifically scheduled the meeting to be in Mandarin
  8. I mean it can't be easy for the marketing department, but you know it's bad when the best thing they can say about a game is, "Ooooh! Pretty sunset"
  9. How dare you! I would never, EVER go to a Coldplay concert
  10. As someone who has spent most of their career in human resources, why do we always get the blame?!? Maybe it's those ***holes in accounting causing problems
  11. Or until one of Joe Mauer's kids is MLB draft eligible
×
×
  • Create New...