Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

shortround81

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,448
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by shortround81

  1. (I saw La Tortuga's first ever MLB pitching performance)
  2. Sooooo . . . Which position player needs to get innings in on the mound?
  3. I also refer to myself as the World's Tallest Man (I'm a 4'10" woman)
  4. With the game being on Fox I can see elite Twins baseball firsthand
  5. At least he's optimistic about his career change. (Tongue-in-cheek. I'd bet Mickey Gasper's mustache this isn't a real quote)
  6. I don't know about Detroit, but there is a large Hmong population in Minneapolis
  7. I don't have access to watching games, but I've noticed when seeing home run highlights the helmet is gone 🥺
  8. On a personal level, Paddack is going to miss a few games. He's home in Texas on bereavement leave
  9. This is the equivalent of a Lutheran going to church. "I'll just sit in the back pew, thankyouverymuch"
  10. Are you trying to get him cancelled??
  11. I think they should also add Morneau and Plouffe to the booth
  12. Whoops! I didn't see this before I made another post. My bad
  13. "Wait 'til next year" 2026 Schedule
  14. Since the game sucks I'm going to go watch this documentary
  15. Thanks for making me feel old, kid. Grew up watching PRINCE Fielder?!?! In this house we grew up watching Cecil, young man https://www.facebook.com/share/r/16c7PbJH65/
  16. Apparently TC is a lefty https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1SArgaJSsw/
  17. Chess.com? What an effing nerd https://m.youtube.com/shorts/V2o2QpN6pCU
  18. No joke: My dad was part of the 2nd ever graduating class at UM - Crookston back when it was a two year. The original part of the campus is on donated farmland, as well as a lot of kids went there for ag related degrees, so it became known as "Moo U"
  19. Too busy buying deodorant for the armpit of TD -- you know, the game threads. The part nobody participates in
×
×
  • Create New...