Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

shortround81

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,448
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by shortround81

  1. I'm not disagreeing with that, but then here comes the onslaught of tv cutaways to Papa Clemens
  2. Well, if we're making "Landslide-eque" references, here you go
  3. Wow. I guess nothing from this team should surprise me
  4. Joe Buck almost had permanent voice loss due a botched plug job.
  5. I feel like he purposefully wears a hat too small so it falls of while running revealing his Samson-esque hair
  6. Well, it could be worse . . . (I swear that's the most political I'll get here)
  7. Like I said, I'm not a stat-head. I don't doubt you at all. Was just surprised he had an 11 game hit streak
  8. Granted I'm not a stat-head, but I didn't realize Lee was on a bit of a heater
  9. Even if this is sarcasm it's exhausting. We'll get 'em tomorrow
  10. I know this is a Twins All-Star related post, but I wanted to throw this in there. Talk about savage
  11. Do we know what happened to Buxton and Correa? 🙃 It's the 1st inning
  12. I mean, did he have that cosmetic surgery for his nose? (For real. Apparently he'd talk about nose jobs in the bullpen)
×
×
  • Create New...