Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

shortround81

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,448
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by shortround81

  1. Apparently the viral question of the day is, could 100 men defeat one gorilla? I think they came up with this after someone asked the LUDICROUS question: Could 26 Minnesota Twins players produce nine innings of decent baseball? (I'm ashamed to admit my first attempt at spelling "ludicrous" was the rapper's name and not the term)
  2. I was listening to the game on my way home and some drunken jackass in the crowd sounded like Lt. Dan during the shrimping hurricane
  3. He wasn't wrong. Varland wouldn't be in the Saints lineup 😏
  4. What's that noise?? The sound of Phil Miller and Dan Hayes storming the field shirtless, carrying bags of Turface Quick Dry on each shoulder?!?!
  5. New Philadelphia? Is that where they send all of the derelicts too crazy to live in regular Philadelphia?
  6. Is anybody good with graphics? I think we need to come up with some sort of Dan Hayes Saltiness Meter
  7. True. The Twins notoriously have been the slumlords who launch penthouse careers for players on other teams
  8. Wow! This is genuinely impressive. Have you considered a baseball eats book? I'm being serious. The Delish channel on YouTube had a short-lived series called "Stadium Eats" where one of the online personalities went to professional sports stadiums and ate a bunch of food from all/most of the vendors. It was a lot of fun, insightful, and the host (Jackie) has a ton of personality. I'm sad they're not doing it anymore.
  9. OMG! Blake Lively is pitching for the Guardians. I hope Ryan Reynolds shows up!
  10. How s*** were catchers at throwing out runners during Kirby's playing days?!?
  11. I'm not saying give Rocco a free pass and he shouldn't stick up for his guys. TK brought us two World Series championships and Gardy brought us a foolproof nicknaming system. *shrugs* (I love both guys, by the way)
  12. Sincere question. Keeping in mind it was a different era and my memory has fuzzed due to age and whiskey, can anyone give examples of when TK was tossed from games due to arguing?
  13. Bit of an odd choice but hey. I'm a feminist
  14. Per Dan Hayes's posts, the Twins grounds crew are better than the actual team and the Cleveland grounds crew gets booed. Sounds like enough to clinch the division if you ask me
  15. Ugh! Not another Jerran Duran episode. WTF, Cleveland?!?!
  16. Yep, I'm watching Dune 2 during the two raindrops of the rain delay. I should get through 45 seconds if the 5hr film
×
×
  • Create New...