Jump to content
Twins Daily
  • Create Account

shortround81

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,448
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

News

Minnesota Twins Videos

2026 Minnesota Twins Top Prospects Ranking

2022 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

Minnesota Twins Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

The Minnesota Twins Players Project

2024 Minnesota Twins Draft Picks

2025 Minnesota Twins Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Minnesota Twins Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by shortround81

  1. What are the odds that Roger shows up in Minnesota to watch his son play for the Twins?
  2. For some reason I can't post a screenshot. https://www.facebook.com/share/p/16PqtzHh9G/
  3. If this doesn't encapsulate the Twins' season so far then I don't know what
  4. It's the bridesmaid's job to make the Bride look good (Did I do that correctly? I stopped exercising a long time ago, so it's hard for me to keep up on running jokes)
  5. I think a lot of fans are feeling this way right now
  6. Even the beat writers are getting spicy!
  7. This is how you get abs?? By posting on TD?? Well, hot damn. Can't for a million dollars next year!!!
  8. Speedy recovery to them both. One of my all time favorite Twins commercials
  9. Y'know what's worse than ketchup marinara?? Mediocre pizza made by a bigoted a**hole! 🤣😔
  10. Are the Mariners the new Astros? (I honestly have no idea. I'm just posting 'cuz I still love Jose Berrios)
  11. I'll have to check it out! Not to be that guy but I'm gonna be that guy, imagine if he put that same time, energy, and effort into med/law school, what kind of career he would've had
  12. Nope, but the poster for it looks like Chad Powers
  13. If they don't have Plinko set up, leave
  14. Price Is Right rules? Can't go over?
  15. Is there still a limit on how many $1 dogs you can buy? I know they implemented one in the Dome 'cuz fans bought a bunch and threw them at Chuck Knoblauch after he got the yips with the Yankees and they moved him to the outfield. I will never forgive him for that.
×
×
  • Create New...